Since computer vision is a data driven and data intensive field, we share the following datasets for the benefit of the community. Please ensure that you carefully study each datasets licence and usage terms before proceeding. Most datasets are released under an academic, non-commercial, not-for-profit licence model.
Many of the available datasets are joint work between the University of Canberra and the Australian National University as well as other partners.
Currently available datasets
- AVOZES – Audio-Video Australian English Speech data corpus – Link
- FEW – Facial Expressions in the Wild databases – Link
- SFEW – Static Facial Expressions in the Wild – A static image facial expression database
- AFEW – Acted Facial Expressions in the Wild – A temporal facial expression video database
- HAPPEI – Group Mood Analysis database – Link
- SSBD – Self-Stimulatory Behaviours in the Wild for Autism Diagnosis – Link